Proviso 117.21 of the South Carolina FY 2022-23 Appropriations Act governs disbursement of direct appropriations (earmarks) to non-profit organizations through state agencies. The proviso requires that recipient organizations provide a plan of how the state funds will be spent, and how the expenditures will provide a public benefit, prior to disbursement. The Executive Budget Office, Department of Administration provides a standard form for collecting the information required.
In accordance with Executive Order 2022-19 and Proviso 117.21, the CHE collects these reports and makes them available for public review and inspection. The CHE's point of contact for this process is Mr. Bryce Wilson, Director, Office of Fiscal Affairs, at (803)856-0555.
- FY 2023 Reports
Distribution Certification Reports
- EPSCOR Contribution Distribution Report (11/21/2022)
- Coker Contribution Distribution Report (12/08/2022) (PDF)
- CERRA Contribution Distribution Report (09/21/2022) (PDF)
- Columbia College Contribution Distribution (12/20/2022) (PDF)
- UCG SC Contribution Distribution Report First Quarter (9/28/2022) (PDF)
Additional Information from the South Carolina Department of Administration: